Solved

Is getting a refund from ebizTrait on Shopify possible?

Malik007
Visitor
2 0 1

How do I get a refund from ebizTrait ? They are not responding to my messages for a refund and dude didn't do the website.

Accepted Solution (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

This is an accepted solution.

Greetings, @Malik007.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question.

Just to confirm, it sounds like you're looking to get a refund and report a partner violation - is this correct?

Since I don't have enough information, it does seem that we'll need more information in order to look into this matter. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and login to your account to create a support request. Aside from filing a report through the link I shared earlier, we'll also need to gather some additional context so that our Partner Governance team can further assist you and look into the refund. 

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

This is an accepted solution.

Greetings, @Malik007.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question.

Just to confirm, it sounds like you're looking to get a refund and report a partner violation - is this correct?

Since I don't have enough information, it does seem that we'll need more information in order to look into this matter. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and login to your account to create a support request. Aside from filing a report through the link I shared earlier, we'll also need to gather some additional context so that our Partner Governance team can further assist you and look into the refund. 

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Malik007
Visitor
2 0 1

Thank you. He responded. We scheduled our next appointment. I'm going to take this down soon.