Can I get a refund for a cancelled Shopify subscription?

lalladin1
5 0 0

Hi I paid $342 for a subscription this morning and cancelled subsequently . How can i get a refund as my card was charged immediately.

Any help much appreciated please.

Replies 5 (5)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @lalladin1,

This is something our team would need to look into. A refund would depend on what the charges are for, for example subscriptions vs apps charges etc. 

Because we can't look into account specifics via the community for privacy and security reasons, your best bet is to contact one of the advisors and log in to our support team here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

lalladin1
5 0 0
I have tried reaching out to support with no success
Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @lalladin1,

Do you mean you weren't able to get in touch with support at all? Or that you did reach them and they weren't able to help you further? 

If you weren't able to contact support, can you let me know how you tried to contact them? 

lalladin1
5 0 0

Hi can you let me know how and when a refund will be issued for this cancellation please? Thank you.

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @lalladin1,

A refund isn't something I can issue from the Community here for privacy and security reasons. 

You'll need to contact an advisor from our support team by logging in here.

Once you log in, type something into the search bar and click enter. Once there, scroll to the bottom and click Contact General Support at the bottom. It will look like this:

10-40-lqr62-ljlht