Registering an email address with my Shopify bought domain when G Suite is linked to WIX

Zeppelin83
Excursionist
24 0 8

Hi community, 

I set up an informational website with WIX (domain: mycompany.com) before launching a store with Shopify (one of many sub stores the group will have, lets call it abc.com).   

The issue is that when I set up WIX I registered for G Suite and got email set up (myname@mycompany.com), but then I bought my store domain with Shopify (abc.com) and synced it with G Suite following the steps on Shopify.com.  Now, apparently I am unable to create any email addresses linked to my Shopify domain (I need post@abc.com).  When I try to contact G Suite help they say "contact WIX".  When I try to contact WIX they are completely unavailable. 

How do I solve this?

I am so frustrated with G Suite I wish I just signed up somewhere else but I guess what's done is done 😞

Thanks for any input or advice on this

Reply 1 (1)

Zeppelin83
Excursionist
24 0 8

Hi, posting in case anyone runs into the same issue. 

I got hold of WIX customer service and they were very helpful.  They were apparently listed as the G Suite reseller automatically as I set up my account through them. In order to give me access to acquire new licenses in G Suite, they transferred my account to have Google as a reseller.