Remove links to blogs from Blog Post Section on Landing Page

JohnathanC
Excursionist
16 0 3

Hi

I'm using the 'Blog Post' Section on the Landing Page of my Theme (Modular) as a thumbnail image and text carousel rather than for actual blog posts. Is there a way to remove the links from these to they are no longer buttons.

Many thanks

John

Reply 1 (1)

kotsukotsu
Visitor
1 0 0

Kinda noodling around this matter as well myself. Unfortunately no response to this above mentioned inquiry. Have been searching on the Net as well as Shopify's code, but I am not getting any obvious instant solution hits. I have been using search keywords such as "href" and "url" but the code editor's search feature doesn't seem to give any pages back with them. I found someone posting a custom code example with which I can tinker around its hyperlink. But it's something that is to be newly installed, and it is not an example which shows how to edit the default code. Maybe I need to create something totally new and that way it will override the preinstalled text? 

Any kinda pointer is appreciated. Have been spending quite a lot of time on this issue. Would really like to solve it and get on with other matters.