Solved

Replace the Shopify Subscription box popup with the Klaviyo app and remove the Shopify Admin bar?

jmalone
Excursionist
28 3 1

Image 11-26-23 at 2.21 AM.jpg

I want to replace this with the Klaviyo email and SMS app. I have set the app to draft mode because the other email prompt keeps popping up.

In addition, my store is live. Why am I still getting the Navigate to the admin bar at the bottom of the site?

Site: https://blindresistancebrand.com/ 

Accepted Solution (1)

jmalone
Excursionist
28 3 1

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to find the issue with the navigation bar. I still need help with disabling the shopify subscription popup.

"This gray bar appears for any merchant who is viewing their own site from a browser where they're also logged in to their Shopify admin. However, it's important to mention this bar is visible to the store owner only, and it won't show up for customers who are also viewing your site. Sep 16, 2023."

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

jmalone
Excursionist
28 3 1

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to find the issue with the navigation bar. I still need help with disabling the shopify subscription popup.

"This gray bar appears for any merchant who is viewing their own site from a browser where they're also logged in to their Shopify admin. However, it's important to mention this bar is visible to the store owner only, and it won't show up for customers who are also viewing your site. Sep 16, 2023."