reviews

mytoywagon
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, 

Is there a simple way to add reviews to one's store design? Or is an app the best way to go? 

Thanks. 

Irfana

Replies 5 (5)
jasonavada
Shopify Partner
332 11 40

Hi @mytoywagon 

In case you are asking for a method to add reviews for your products on Shopify, kindly take a look at our guide right here. Basically, there are two ways to add reviews: import existing reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, eBay, or else, using a Shopify app. Hope this guide will be useful for you!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
mytoywagon
Tourist
6 0 1

Of course. 

You answered my questions about how to add reviews on MyToyWagon.

Hi @mytoywagon 

In case you are asking for a method to add reviews for your products on Shopify, kindly take a look at our guide right here. Basically, there are two ways to add reviews: import existing reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, eBay, or else, using a Shopify app. Hope this guide will be useful for you!

DanBim
Shopify Partner
383 38 92

@mytoywagon You can try to use Ryviu for free 

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

Wiesen_Phan
Shopify Partner
62 6 14

Hi @mytoywagon ! 

You can try Ali Reviews app to add reviews to your store. This app is easy to use as it's featured with "drag and drop" which you can simply put and drop the reviews on any pages to your store: product page, home page, etc. Ali Reviews can also customize reviews into many styles to fit your store design. 

You can check out the app here:  Ali Reviews - Product Reviews  

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
AliReviews
Shopify Partner
214 31 128

Hi @mytoywagon,

I hope everything is going well for you.

For a quick way to add reviews, you can use a product review app for that. The product review app allows you to add product reviews from multiple sources. If you search for "product reviews" in the Shopify app store, you'll get hundreds of results. And choosing the right review app depends on what you need and how much you're willing to pay each month.

Most review apps enable you to ask for reviews by sending review requests via email and SMS. In the case of the dropshipping store, some apps will let you import reviews in bulk simply by adding a product link.

If you want to appear professional from the get-go, you should seek apps with a range of visually attractive review display styles.

Here are some amazing product review page examples that lead to sales.

Introduce the Ali Reviews app, a simple product review app that can help you dramatically boost the number of product reviews by sending review requests via email and SMS.

There are more than 9 widget styles available for displaying reviews. Showcasing reviews on all pages is a breeze when you have Ali Reviews. In addition, the app lets you present reviews of customers' favorite products on every page of your store, so they don't abandon their cart.

Currently, Ali Reviews offers a free plan and a 7-day free trial with all of its features. More info.

I hope this information is helpful to you. I'm sending my best wishes your way.

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io