Solved

Sale disappears and reappears as wrong price

AvwProductions
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi!

I made a sale over an hour ago and the sale has shown up in the orders page but it is not showing in Sales on the dashboard as the right price and it keeps changing or disappearing and reappearing.

Help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks 🙂

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2327 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @AvwProductions.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is very helpful! Could you attempt to clear the cache on your browser and see if you can manage the order? In some cases, clearing the cache on your browser and fix mirror issues that you may experience in the Shopify admin.

If the issue persists, I would suggest trying a separate browser to see if that does the trick. For example, if you are using Safari - try this action on Google Chrome.

Let me know if that works, looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2327 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @AvwProductions.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is very helpful! Could you attempt to clear the cache on your browser and see if you can manage the order? In some cases, clearing the cache on your browser and fix mirror issues that you may experience in the Shopify admin.

If the issue persists, I would suggest trying a separate browser to see if that does the trick. For example, if you are using Safari - try this action on Google Chrome.

Let me know if that works, looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog