We launched a new shopify store in June, first 6 weeks of sales were amazing (i have other ECommerce stores and never had a launch like this)
Then for no reason i can see the sales just stopped, didn't even slow just stopped. Then about a month later we had a cracking weekend of sales, then on the Monday the sales just stopped again?
I have a great google ads manager, as i say we have other website doing great. So i know the ads are in good hands.
But i cant work out why sales just keep stopping?
Is there anyway i can check logs so see if start/stop coincides with an app install or something?
Thanks in advance
This is flareAI: your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. I hope you're having a good day. flareAI is helping lots of successful Shopify stores generate $5+ million in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
If my suggestions is helpful to you, please let me know by giving a like or marking it as a solution.
I truly hope my suggestions will help you with the best solution.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
5. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
7. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
Make sure you are getting good amount of organic traffic and sales. You will get organic orders only if your products are indexed on Google. flareAI automates the update submissions to all the major search engines. flareAI is a bot, so unlike a traditional stuff you don't need to do a thing. flareAI helps growing your Shopify store on Google Search, and 20+ of the world's largest free sales channels.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
I hope my suggestion will help you.
I never did find out why, currently that website is sitting doing nothing. Unfortunately it seems to be a common issue, my other website that was doing great, crashed so for speed i built a shopify site.....guess what. Sales have now died on that site, September is our worst month ever. Looks like i'll be going back to WordPress.
I even had a crazy weekend of sales then dropped again, just like my other site?
Sorry i can't help, good luck with your site. If i do find anything i'll drop you a line
I am also experiencing this same phenomenon this month. Cracking sales for weeks, then suddenly days with zero sales. Analytics show a similar number of sessions or a minor drop-off. I've had Google ads running for over a year. Can't figure out what's going on.
Sorry to hear this, currently both of my websites are up and down, this week one website Saturday to Tuesday was great then Wednesday and Thursday nothing (zero sales)
My other website was great over the weekend, then nothing till today. I'll give it till the new year then i'm going back to wordpress
One thing i did see today.
I subscribe to semrush, and today for some reason my website had 4k errors and my domain score had dropped, So i'm wondering if this has anything to do with sales drops? The report was saying i had over 3k broken links.
Last week my site was perfect???
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023