To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

Searching by POSTCODE for customers

PROMeera
Shopify Partner
14 0 1

In the Shopify admin area, I use the main search box at the very top to find most things. 

One thing though, I can't search based on a UK Postcode, is this possible? 

Shopify is ace
Replies 2 (2)
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1161 78 194

Hey, there!

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help! 🙂

I have tried this out on my own test store and can see that if you type in the correct postcode into the top search bar in the admin section, you should be able to see the orders associated with this postcode

You should also be able to search via Postcode in the Orders section's search bar

If you can't see the orders associated with a postcode you know an order was made from, could you contact our support lines and have a chat with us? We can have our higher support teams have a look at your admin section for you! You can contact us here.

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ClementG
Shopify Partner
660 0 143

I also wanted to mention that Better Reports allows filtering any entity by any field to do advanced search.

That includes filtering customers by post code (from the shipping address or billing address).