Selected Variant Image Problems

MoreThanEyes
11 0 0

Hi everyone. 

I'm having some problems with my shopify store. First problem: On the home page of my store, you can hover over products. However, for a product with multiple variants, it will show the first image of a variant, but once you hover, it shows the first image of another variant. I would like it so that it will show the second image of the original variant, instead of the other variant. The first and second images show this problem. I am currently on the Spotlight 13.0.1 theme. 

Second problem: When I first click on the product, and it takes you to the product page, it will show all the variant images. I've done some work to fix this through the following video: (selected_variant_images_fix), so once you change to a different variant it will only show the selected variant images. However, I would like to fix it so that when you first click, it also only shows the selected variant images. 

See the following images:

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 10.44.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-01 at 10.45.51 AM.png            Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 10.47.40 AM.png             Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 10.48.41 AM.png

Please respond asap. Thank you!

Sincerely, 

MoreThanEyes

Reply 1 (1)

deepaksharma
Shopify Partner
448 62 92

Hey there

Deepak here

For your first problem, you can adjust the media from the product listing

Screenshot 2024-03-03 102141.png

For the second problem, I suggest you follow all the steps carefully as shown in the video, also I think you will have to add alt text to all your image variants if already added then I suggest you hire a developer if you are not able to fix it yourself

Deepak Sharma || Shopify Developer || Helping eCommerce Stores
- Was my reply helpful? Accept it as solution
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
-CHAT ON WHATSAPP | BUY ME A COFFEE | MAIL ME: ds2305187@gmail.com