Solved

Sell Different Formats of Same Product on Single Product Page?

sparrow22
Tourist
4 0 1

On Shopify, is it possible to sell different formats of a single product on the same page? 

For example, I'd like to sell an album of music "Volume 1". Can I have a single page for the "Volume 1" album, and customers can choose if they are purchasing it on CD $9.99 with shipping or MP3 $8.99 digital download?

Another example is selling a book. Can I have a single page for "Book Memoir", and customers can choose on that page if they are purchasing Paperback for $14.99 with shipping, ebook digital download for $9.99, or audiobook download for $9.99?

I don't think this would work well with multiple Buy Buttons, but on the Shopify Stores can it be a drop-down or something that customers choose? 

Thanks,

Sparrow

Accepted Solution (1)

D-blaqfolawe09
Explorer
65 5 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @sparrow22 

Yes it's possible to do that on your website 

All what you have to do is to add the add them as a separate product or in a separate collection and you should Include the collection in your dropdown menu.

Once it is in the different collection it will also show in the website design and it will have a separate link for downloading

If the suggestion is welcomed don't forget to hit the LIKE button and mark it as a SOLUTION.

Than...

banned

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

D-blaqfolawe09
Explorer
65 5 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @sparrow22 

Yes it's possible to do that on your website 

All what you have to do is to add the add them as a separate product or in a separate collection and you should Include the collection in your dropdown menu.

Once it is in the different collection it will also show in the website design and it will have a separate link for downloading

If the suggestion is welcomed don't forget to hit the LIKE button and mark it as a SOLUTION.

Than...

banned

Sasank_Zula
Shopify Partner
56 1 1

Hey @sparrow22 , a way couldto  be list it as a product with multiple variants.

- If product has a physical product variant, ensure you do mark the product "This is a physical product"

- Use an app like Wire to enable sale of the digital variant (one click upload against the digital variant and we serve it instantly in the post-purchase page of your store or a stylized email with a download link)

Please reach out to support@zulahq.com in case you have any specific requirements for digital product sales.

Regards

Sasank

Regards
Sasank
Co-Founder, Zula
------------------------------
Increase cart conversion for Shopify Plus stores with Ace - https://apps.shopify.com/ace

Selling digital products? Files, Images, Webinar links, etc. Check out Wire - https://apps.shopify.com/wire