Sessions Closing but prompting to close next day

khutcheson
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

So, at one of our locations we have had issues where they close and end tracking session for the day and the register summary shows an open and closing time, but when the store goes to open the next day it asks them to end the tracking session from the previous day even though they already closed. This has only happened at one location and it isn't everyday. First thought was a training issue, but since it is giving an end time stamp it is throwing me for a loop. Does anyone have any advice or clarity on the situation. 

Replies 4 (4)

tshanklin
Visitor
1 0 0

Did find a resolution for this? I am experiencing the same issue with just one of our registers. I've done a hard reset on the app and it is updated.

GoGadget
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

We are working with Shopify engineers to resolve this issue. They have not been able to pinpoint the bug yet but are actively trying to resolve it.

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2301 253 513

Hey, there! 

That does look strange. It looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through our available support channels. Please visit our help center and login for assistance.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

GoGadget
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

If helpful, our Shopify ticket number on this issue is 46964034. It might help to have support reference this ticket as I know this issue has already been escalated up to the engineering team.