Setting up Facebook payment

magnoliaj
1 0 0

I am trying to set up Facebook payments/ checkout but I keep getting a error:

There's a technical problem that's preventing your checkout method from being changed. Contact Shopify to help you finish your setup.

Any idea on what I can do to fix this?

Thank you

Replies 3 (3)
Hilary
Community Moderator
537 78 102

Hi, @magnoliaj 

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Sorry to hear you've been having an issue trying to setup your Facebook Channel. Thanks for sharing the error you're receiving, as that's very helpful for troubleshooting.

To resolve this specific error, you will need to contact our Support team if you haven't already. You can follow the prompt the Contact Support in the error that you are seeing. This will allow you to fill out an email form, and our team will get back to you as soon as possible regarding fixing the error. 

If you prefer, you can also reach out to our Support team live via chat or callback request. To this, just head to our Contact page and follow the prompts. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dhals_03
1 0 0

Im getting the same message when trying to set up my account to FB pay. I wonder if yours got resolved quicklu? I just raise this issue with the their tech support and hoping to hear from them soon. 

Hilary
Community Moderator
537 78 102

Hi @dhals_03 

Thanks for joining the thread. Sorry to hear you're also encountering this error. Did you reach out via live Support, either using chat or callback request? If you've already done so, our team will follow up as soon as possible! Thanks for contacting our team, and for your patience while we work to get this resolved. This is the best next step for resolving this error. 

I will say that if you emailed in, I'd recommend trying a live support channel such as chat or callback in order to get working on resolving the error as soon as possible. Here's a link to our Contact page just in case. Thanks again for joining the thread. 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog