sezzle still showing up on my product pages

LuzApothecary
8 0 0

I deleted the sezzle app from my shopify store, but customers still see it on my product pages. How can I remove this? I only want shop pay on my shop.

Reply 1 (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 259

Hi, @LuzApothecary!

As Sezzle is an alternative payment provider outside of Shopify, they would have a documentation on how to remove their integration from Shopify stores. I've taken a look at their documentation page and they have provided uninstallation instructions here. It looks like if you've deleted the Sezzle app from your Shopify admin, you can also double check within your Alternative Payments page too, to see if Sezzle has been deactivated.

If you're still seeing the Sezzle widget on your storefront after deactivating Sezzle under Alternative Payments, you can perhaps try to reinstall the Sezzle app, and follow their instructions under Step 4 here on how to remove the Sezzle widget within their app. Once removed, you can uninstall the app again from your store.

It's also possible that the Sezzle integration may have left some residual codes on your store's theme, even after the steps taken above. If this is the case, you can reach out to Sezzle's team to see if they can help remove any leftover codes that are still lingering on your theme.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog