FROM CACHE - en_header

Shareable Link for Tracking but Without a Discount Code

sraack11
1 0 0

Hi all - looking for a solution for an affiliate who does not want to utilize a discount code.  Here are our desires:

- ability to track sales from this affiliate

- do not want to use a discount

- do not want to create a 0% savings shareable link as this applies a 0% savings in the cart

- ability to do this with 700 SKUs 

Please let me know your thoughts if you have any options for us to consider.  Thank you.

Reply 1 (1)
Kitana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
15 1 0

Hey @sraack11, welcome to the Shopify Community, hopefully I'll be able to help you with this question. It sounds like you want to give the affiliate a link that you can track but without a discount code. Your best bet will be to check out some of the affiliate marketing apps in the Shopify app store. I was able to find one app that looks like it will accomplish what you're trying to do, it's called Simple Affiliate

The Simple Affiliate app says that you can track referrals using links, or fully customizable discount codes. The app comes with a 14 day free trial, so you can test it out before you make a decision. If you are looking for a free app, check out the Shopify app store and browse through the affiliate marketing apps to find the best one for you and your business. 

Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions. Have a great one! 

Kitana | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog