Sharing Link Preview and Title Page

Tracey58
Tourist
7 0 5

Hi, 

My Shopify store's sharing link preview and title suddenly changed to my current logo and the title page, American Express. When I looked back on preferences under the online store admin, the title page and image set are still the ones I set up before. Can you please help me with this? I didn't really change anything about this. 

Thanks,

Tracey

Replies 6 (6)

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

@Tracey58 , Could you please explain in detail? Please share your store URL so I can understand better what issue you are facing.

I can help you with the issue If I get what you are facing.

Tracey58
Tourist
7 0 5

Hi Akibhusen,

Here's the Shopify store's link https://traceyscolourmyworld.com/

What happens is that whenever I share the link through messenger or other platforms, the image preview and title showing are different from what I have set. Before it used to show the image and title page preview that I set up, but now, it shows my logo and the title page became: American Express, which I don't have any idea about. 

Thanks,

Tracey

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

@Tracey58 , Did you checked in the preferences if social image are set or not? you can find the option like the below attached image:

Akibhusen_0-1686022093124.png

And I hope every page meta title and description are added in your website.

Tracey58
Tourist
7 0 5

Hi Akibhusen,

Yes it is set up. So I don't know why a different image and page title is appearing everytime I share my store's link.

Tracey58_0-1687405583608.png

Tracey58
Tourist
7 0 5

Here's the title page

Tracey58_1-1687405693216.png

webwondersco
Shopify Partner
1036 157 154

@Tracey58 , Hope you are doing well.

Did you get the solution for your issue? 

Web Wonders | Shopify Partner | Connect here!
- Question answered? Mark as Accepted Solution, reply helpful? Click Like
- Hire me, if you want to design, re-design, develop a store, or make changes to the pre-built store.
a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated. 🙂