Solved

Shipping Error - Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address

aero1971
Visitor
3 0 1

I wonder if anyone has resolved this error. 

"Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order."

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 7.08.51 AM.png

I am using calculated shipping.

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 7.10.20 AM.png

If I use fixed rates, this works. It is only when I used the Shopify Shipping calculated rates that the error shows up.

Accepted Solution (1)

Ron-Anderson
Shopify Partner
191 13 33

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @aero1971,

That is a generic Shopify error message that is displayed when no shipping method is available. The reason can be any number of things. Something in your Shopify calculated rates is preventing the live rates from activating. One possible reason is that the live rates options are not available for the address being used at checkout. If you go to either USP.com or the USPS website, and you try to get a quote using the same address you used at checkout, do you get rate options displayed? If so, then something else is causing the error. You may need to reach out to Shopify support directly to see if they can help you diagnose the issue.

Best regards,
Ron

Customer Experience Manager @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Ron-Anderson
Shopify Partner
191 13 33

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @aero1971,

That is a generic Shopify error message that is displayed when no shipping method is available. The reason can be any number of things. Something in your Shopify calculated rates is preventing the live rates from activating. One possible reason is that the live rates options are not available for the address being used at checkout. If you go to either USP.com or the USPS website, and you try to get a quote using the same address you used at checkout, do you get rate options displayed? If so, then something else is causing the error. You may need to reach out to Shopify support directly to see if they can help you diagnose the issue.

Best regards,
Ron

Customer Experience Manager @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
aero1971
Visitor
3 0 1

Thank you. That was it.