shipping method

amandagrotke
1 0 0

"this order cannot be shipped to the address entered" is the message im getting upon checkout

i have my zone setup for ontario, Canada, i have entered a shipping flat rate of $5, 

please help

Replies 2 (2)
Mac
Shopify Staff
189 17 28

Hi, @amandagrotke

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and sharing your concern. I’m happy to help.

I understand that you have set up your shipping profile for Ontario with a $5.00 flat fee for your customers and when checking out, you are receiving the error message "this order cannot be shipped to the address entered". This could occur for several reasons, one being that one of the items in your cart has not been assigned a shipping rate, or one item has a shipping rate that is not available in the specific region. I suggest going through our Shipping Profile guide to ensure that your shipping rates are set up correctly. 

If you’d like, feel free to share your store URL and the products in question, along with the products and address, so that I can gather more information about this issue. Alternatively, we’d be happy to take a look at the specific abandoned cart and continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. 

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JohnHa
Explorer
66 1 22

Hi @amandagrotke,

You can double-check these settings to make sure that everything is working properly.

• Have the pickup location enabled
  • Have the multiple-location inventory enabled
  • Set up fulfillment priorities
  • Products or variants stocked at this location
  • Have less than 20 locations

If you have checked everything but nothing works. 

Check on our posts to see how to set up shipping profiles.

JohnHa | Beehexa Team | Shopify Integration
We build Hexasync Integration platform for connecting
ERP | POS | CRM | ACCOUNTING | E-COMMERCE to Automate Business Processes