Shipping Not Working

Solved
Ashden
Excursionist
18 0 10

I am currently using my product through oberlo, and have set up shipping for the United States and Australia, although when I go to checkout on my store, I am only able to put in a US address, and even when I click the country clickdown in checkout, Australia doesn't show.

Any help is much appreciated!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Iris
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
177 19 25

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ashden ,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I can understand how this can be confusing. But I’ll try to help the best I can.

This could happen in case you have Shopify Markets. Shopify Market settings have a higher priority than your shipping zones settings. For example, let’s say that you have Australia with shipping rates available, but it is also an inactive market in your Market settings. Even though there are shipping rates available, customers can't place an order because Australia is an inactive market.

If you have Markets enabled on your account, head to Settings > Markets to check if Australia has been enabled. To add countries, select Manage > Activate market. Then you should see additional countries within the dropdown options on your checkout page.

Let me know if this helps. 

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
epixelng
Shopify Partner
672 48 83

@Ashden May this help you. Click Here.

Delight Loyalty - Increase repeat sales quickly and build lifelong customers loyalty.
Iris
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
177 19 25

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ashden ,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I can understand how this can be confusing. But I’ll try to help the best I can.

This could happen in case you have Shopify Markets. Shopify Market settings have a higher priority than your shipping zones settings. For example, let’s say that you have Australia with shipping rates available, but it is also an inactive market in your Market settings. Even though there are shipping rates available, customers can't place an order because Australia is an inactive market.

If you have Markets enabled on your account, head to Settings > Markets to check if Australia has been enabled. To add countries, select Manage > Activate market. Then you should see additional countries within the dropdown options on your checkout page.

Let me know if this helps. 

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog