Shipping option

Muslim_SG_Shop
2 0 0

I am setting shipping so that it has the option of Express Delivery or Standard Delivery with different rates each. How do i do it? The option available now is only based on weight.

Replies 2 (2)
Shay
Shopify Staff
516 85 99

Hi @Muslim_SG_Shop 

It sounds like you haven't customized your shipping rates yet. I know that shipping can be a bit daunting to get setup properly and I want to make sure you have all the resources you need. 

Our Help Center and our Learn page both have great content to help you setup your shipping rates. The Shopify Learn links to our getting started course, which provides detailed video tutorials that provide step-by-step instructions. Perfect as a guide or refresher!

Shipping rates · Shopify Help Center 

Shopify Learn - Shipping Settings 

• To change your shipping rates you will need to go into your store admin and open Settings > Shipping.
  • From there you will manage your shipping profiles and edit the shipping rates. 
  • You will see a list of the shipping rates available for the different areas you have enabled for shipping and you can manage them there. 

I would go through the video tutorial to learn more and if you need additional help our live support would be happy to walk through this process with you.

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Anindita
Shopify Partner
58 1 9

Hi @Muslim_SG_Shop,

As @Shay said shipping is a daunting task and you need proper resources before jumping into it. I would like to suggest Shopify’s learning guides as a perfect start. You can go through these links for a clear picture-https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/understanding-shipping/shipping-rates?utm_campaign=Guru+...

https://www.shopify.com/learn/course/getting-started-with-shopify/how-to-set-up-shipping?utm_campaig...

And based on your query, to change your shipping rates you will need to go into your store admin and open Settings > Shipping. There you can manage your shipping profiles and edit the shipping rates. Once clicked you will see a list of the shipping rates available for the different areas enabled for shipping.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping