Solved

Shop deactivated

VaraJohnson
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello ! My store was randomly deactivated after a lot of hard work, and sweat putting it together. Everything was fine this afternoon, then today I received an error that my shop was deactivated randomly for violating our the AUP - I have no copyright issues, self harm , child exploitation ect ect On my accounts or website? I also don’t have any chargebacks because i have not gotten any orders in Yet. I am very confused as to why my account has been compromised. Please advise 

West of Brooklyn ! Boldly shop our curated collections, where sustainability meets art.
Accepted Solution (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1149 127 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @VaraJohnson!

Thanks for reaching out here.

I'm sorry to hear that your store has been deactivated.

Did you happen to receive any emails from us regarding this? You can always respond to any emails requesting more information.  If not, I'd encourage you to contact support here at this link so that you can get some updates on what might be going on and a reason for the termination.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you there. Please follow the prompts given by the virtual Help Center assistant in order to access our live chat support.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1149 127 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @VaraJohnson!

Thanks for reaching out here.

I'm sorry to hear that your store has been deactivated.

Did you happen to receive any emails from us regarding this? You can always respond to any emails requesting more information.  If not, I'd encourage you to contact support here at this link so that you can get some updates on what might be going on and a reason for the termination.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you there. Please follow the prompts given by the virtual Help Center assistant in order to access our live chat support.

VaraJohnson
Visitor
2 0 0
Hello ! I have sent in a message and replied to the email as of now. I
would appreciate some clarification as I’ve gone through the process of
seeing what could of triggered it and cannot find anything as of right now.

Thank you!

Vara

West of Brooklyn ! Boldly shop our curated collections, where sustainability meets art.
Maz
Shopify Staff
1149 127 175

Hey, @VaraJohnson!

Thank you for your response!

I appreciate your proactive approach in replying to the email and reaching out to our support team. However, please note that I don't have access to your accounts or the escalated teams' tickets from the Community Forums, so I'm unable to provide specific insights.

Rest assured that your matter is being handled by the appropriate team, and we hope you will receive an update soon.