Why are my Shop Pay installments failing to deposit even after submitting a support ticket?

Rachel_Burris
Visitor
1 0 0

I added Shop Pay Installments as a parent option on September 4th. It was my understanding that payouts would be made the same bank account as my Shopify payments. However my shop pay payments failed and are not able to be deposited. The bank info is correct as I have been receiving my Shopify payments. 

It has been 2 weeks since I submitted a ticket via Chat and I have followed up about six times via email, chat and phone and I am being told I am in the que. However since then there has been more payments that have failed and they advised me not to disable the payment option until the issue is resolved. 

Please advise. How do I escalate the issue?

Replies 2 (2)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

@Rachel_Burris 

Thank you for bringing this to our awareness. We are finding that a lot of banks aren't accepting the payments from Affirm if the bank account beneficiary name is different. The issue does require an escalation to our Shopify Payments team for further review due to the complexity of the issue. From the sounds of it, your ticket has already been escalated to the appropriate team. While I can appreciate that this is an urgent matter for you, we will need to wait for your ticket to be reviewed before an update can be provided as the process can not be expedited. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

kj26
Visitor
1 0 0

did you get this resolved , it happened to me and noone has answers