Shopify Account Closure and Refund

vipulsingh
Visitor
1 0 0

Dear Shopify Team,

I am writing to request the closure of my Shopify account with the store name "EStore." I created this store approximately 3-4 weeks ago to explore Shopify's features and services for my business needs. However, due to unforeseen circumstances and current challenges in my business, I have decided to discontinue using Shopify at this time.

I understand that Shopify has deducted the monthly subscription fee from my bank account as part of the auto-pay process. As a student facing financial constraints, I kindly request a refund for the amount deducted for the current billing cycle.

Please proceed with closing my Shopify account and refunding the deducted amount to my bank account. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

My Domain Name Is :- 

estore-brand.myshopify.com

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2330 454 397

Hey @vipulsingh.

Thanks for reaching out. 

Since we are unable to properly authenticate you over the Community forums due to the sensitive information that needs to be shared, I am unable to view the specifics. In this case, it would be best to speak with our live support about the situation. With that being said, you can get in direct contact with our live support by navigating to the Help Center.

Once you arrive on the Help Center, you will need to let the virtual assistant be aware that you would like to Speak with support and you will be connected with a Support Advisor. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog