Shopify can't find my facebook page

AndrejKa87
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there , I'm trying to connect my facebook page via Shopify but the page is not showing up . I've looked up online to find what might be the case and, I've tried a lot of things but,apparently nothing's working out . Can Shopify team help me out with this one .Thanks in advance 

Replies 2 (2)

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello!

We recently published an article on how to connect your Shopify stores to FB, Instagram and Pinterest. I hope this information will help you out and if not, that someone will be able to take further look into the issue you are having.

How do Facebook Shops work with Shopify?

Shopify allows you to set up a Facebook Shop and sync your product catalogs with your Facebook account. There are 3 requirements, however, that you should meet to be able to list your Shopify products on Facebook Shops:

Once these requirements are met, you should have a Shop section active on Facebook to start selling. Note that if you already have any products uploaded to your Facebook page, setting up a Facebook Shop will replace them with the products from your Shopify store.

PRO tip: Install Shopify’s Facebook channel app to make it easier to manage all your marketing and sales activities.

Helpcenterapp
harumik
Visitor
1 0 0

I have a similar issue - in the past, my FB channel was connected and working with Shopify, but suddenly it disconnected several months back. I have removed and re-installed the FB channel from Shopify. Shopify prompts me to "reconnect my FB channel". When I try to do so, I get an error message "Facebook cannot be connected. Try again"

I have a business FB page, and located in the US. Please advise.