Shopify capital second loan

Shelbyfreeman
1 0 0

Did you end up receiving in day 10?

0 Likes
Tessamessa
2 0 0
No. They said I didn't qualify. I thinks it's because I have another account that had a balance. I did however get a 5k loan with PayPal.
0 Likes
Clarerisa
3 0 0

I wouldn't actually advise you on getting loans directly from Shopify. There are much better third-party companies that offer safer loans. I tried to get funding from Shopify once and it was the worst experience ever. It never came and I never got paid off in the end. Thankfully, one of my friends from Finland has a Shopify shop as well and suggested this Finnish loan company to me. You can find them on their website vakuudetonlaina.com and I guarantee that you'll be pleased with all they have to offer. They can help you find the best-unsecured loan among more than 30 banks and financial institutions.

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
446 44 98

@Clarerisa 

Really...please explain more about how you "never got paid off in the end."

To anyone considering following the link in @Clarerisa message, I recommend severe caution. There are numerous scam 'loan' companies across the internet posting their phishing links in this manner. I am not directly accusing @Clarerisa of being guilty of this. But the manner in which they describe their 'experience' with obtaining a Shopify loan does not make any sense at all. @Shopify either provides you the opportunity to apply or not. If they do, you select a funding amount and payoff rate to apply for (at the click of a button, and acknowledgement of the funding agreement), and you get a yes or no answer. There is really not much of an 'experience', good or bad, to be had.

0 Likes