Shopify Cart Page

mubinhamamtr
1 0 0

I have an urgent problem, can you help me to solve it?
My question is: I made a buy 3 pay 2 campaign on my website. but the free product leaves the product like a new product and appears in the basket as a new product for 0 fee. how can i solve this problem?

Reply 1 (1)
Hilary
Community Moderator
525 75 99

Hi, @mubinhamamtr 

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your automatic discount. I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to achieve, so I'm going to try and clarify that first!

To clarify the discount, you're looking to set up a Buy 2 Get 1 discount, is that right? As in, a customer would have to pay for 2 products, and then they get the 3rd one free? (3 products in total would go to the customer.)

Or, you're looking to setup a Buy 3 Get 2 discount, and the customer would have to pay for 3 products, and then they'll get 2 free? (5 products in total would go to the customer.)

If neither of these are correct, please explain in further detail how you'd like this discount to work! As well, I'm not sure I understand what's currently happening when the free product is added to the cart. Any further details you can provide will be helpful for troubleshooting. 

As well, are you trying to setup an automatic discount, or a discount that requires a code

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog