Shopify changed the "Create Shipping Labels" page today and its TERRIBLE

Christopher_Cr2
Explorer
50 0 17

I process 100-200 labels daily. This morning everything was as usual but this afternoon a major change to the layout has been made.

Previously all 20 labels would be displayed and I could scroll through making any changes needed to package, weight, carrier, etc needed.

Now a small box appears on the upper left with the orders and just one label detail listed on the right. You have to manually click on each order in the smaller box to view and edit each label if needed.  It was often needed.

This is probably doubling the time it takes me to create labels.

I am on the phone with support now and they didn't even know about the change. I am being told they wont revert unless they get  lot of complaints. PLEASE COMPLAIN.

Shipping.JPG

Replies 5 (5)
iheartbritain
2 0 0

I agree, it's awful! The 20 label limit and the fact that it doesn't always select the customer-selected shipping was bad enough, but this latest change is just unfathomably bad. Is there some reason they would be changing it to make it worse? 

Christopher_Cr2
Explorer
50 0 17

Please contact SHopify and complain. Its the only way we can get it fixed.

iheartbritain
2 0 0

Already did - no reply yet, but hopefully others are doing the same. We've got a new product launch coming up, and I do NOT look forward to the possibility of having to click through thousands of orders individually like that. 

Christopher_Cr2
Explorer
50 0 17

I am creating 200 labels right now and this is horrible.  Trying to do 20 labels at a time after about 10 you have to scroll down, chose the label, then scroll up to show the order, then scroll down to enter the package and select carrier. 

Ironically I got email from Shopify today that I am in the top 1% of their producing stores and qualify for Shopify Plus. Provided me with a name and number of someone to talk to about upgrading. 

Christopher_Cr2
Explorer
50 0 17