Solved

Shopify changes in a page don't show up on website

Bruce_Bartlett1
Visitor
2 1 0

I am making changes to text and links in a page in my Shopify store. I save the changes. The changes do not show up in my website browser, even though I cleared the browser cache.

Accepted Solution (1)
Bruce_Bartlett1
Visitor
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you Roan. While editing in Shopify, I found that I had two versions of a page, an old obsolete version and a new version which is the one currently displayed on a website browser. I had been editing the old version, which is not displayed.

I deleted the old version, opened the new version and did the edits. Then the changes showed up in the website browser.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

SealSubs-Roan
Tourist
143 9 9

Hi @Bruce_Bartlett1 !

If you tried changing your browser, internet connection, and device as part of troubleshooting, and the issue still persists, I highly suggest that you reach out to Shopify support team so they can further check your back and front end account to see if there are any other reasons that might be causing this issue. 

Roan
Please let me know if it works by marking it as a solution!
Seal Subscriptions App, a subscription app for Shopify, with glowing user testimonials and a free plan.
Bruce_Bartlett1
Visitor
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you Roan. While editing in Shopify, I found that I had two versions of a page, an old obsolete version and a new version which is the one currently displayed on a website browser. I had been editing the old version, which is not displayed.

I deleted the old version, opened the new version and did the edits. Then the changes showed up in the website browser.