FROM CACHE - en_header
Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Click here to learn more!
Some merchants and partners are experiencing problems when logging into their Shopify accounts. We will continue to provide updates to you here.

Shopify e mail campaign showing 0 delivered

pallavi0301
Excursionist
30 0 7

Hi,

I used the shopify e mail marketing campaign to send a mail to all my subscribers, but none of them have received it yet after 15 mins of sending it. I have a very small list and they should have received it as I received a test mail to myself immediately 

The activity section on the campaign shows 0 delivered. I had created the mail to be specific to sunday and if they receive it on monday at a bad time , it wont be nice. 

Do the mails get sent out immediately? If yes, why does it not reflect in the system ?

Replies 3 (3)
bluchill
Excursionist
30 0 4

I have the same problem, sent my self a test email it went through but none of the e-mails were delivered to customers, shopify messed something up when they upgraded the theme codes and introduced new features. 

diamondkiari
1 0 0

Have you found a solution yet ? because the exact same thing is happening to me

Emilia1234
Excursionist
26 0 3

Did you guys figure this out?  On some emails I get activity reporting and on some campaigns I get 0.