Solved

Does linking Shopify to eBay incur additional costs per sale?

VinylFanCollect
Visitor
2 0 0

If I link Shopify to EBay I understand there is an eBay shop cost of approx £20 per month. However, If I sell an item do eBay make further costs as well as Shopify? Trying to understand if the sale sits with EBay or is it a transferred over to my Shopify store to complete the order.

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

This is an accepted solution.

Generally, if the sale is made on eBay you will not pay the Shopify fees on the specific sales. The eBay orders will be synchronize into Shopify for the ease of managing the order and printing label (if you choose to).

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

This is an accepted solution.

Generally, if the sale is made on eBay you will not pay the Shopify fees on the specific sales. The eBay orders will be synchronize into Shopify for the ease of managing the order and printing label (if you choose to).

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
VinylFanCollect
Visitor
2 0 0

Aah so it’ll be the usual 10% ish fee from eBay. Not so appealing with the monthly cost and of about £20 too.