Shopify Email - Email Subscriber Filter NOT working

KANDYWAX
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, 

I was just preparing a marketing email for this afternoon when I noticed my subscriber list in Shopify Email was only 9! It's in fact close to 2000. 

When I go into the customer section I can scroll through pages and see all the email subscribers with the "green subscrober tag" in the column, but when I use the filter function for email subscribers in the customer section, only 11 appear!

Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue?

Any help would ne greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance. 

Replies 4 (4)
KANDYWAX
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. 

I know this, but the problem I'm having is the email subscriber list which I have in Shopify, is not showing fully in Shopify Email, like 5% of the subscribers are showing in the send to field.

In addition, the filter section in my customers section is not working properly, which I'm presuming is the route cause of the issue. 

KANDYWAX
Tourist
4 0 1

To give you an update, I have managed to resolve the issue.....

I exported ALL of my customer data in the customer section, which emailed me a csv file. 

I then used the import customers option in the same section and uploaded this same csv sile. 

It worked, all email subscribers are now showing & this means that they're now appearing in the Shopify Email send list. 

Statmask
2 0 0

I then used the import customers option in the same section and uploaded this same csv sile. 

It worked, all email subscribers are now showing & this means that they're now appearing in the Shopify Email send list. 

Did this work? Were there duplicate customer profiles when you reimported the masterlist CSV file?

KANDYWAX
Tourist
4 0 1

From memory, I think there is an option to overwrite or update existing customers. 

It worked, can't remember the finer details.... But definitely sorted the problem instantly.