Shopify Feature Suggestion

RandMboxes
Tourist
3 0 2

Is there a place where we can suggestion a feature for shopify to implement? 

I thought we are able to see when customers make updates to their accounts, but not so- would like to see in the customer profile/ customer order page when a customer updates their info, i.e- Name, address changes, etc. I think this would help a lot with fraud. When customer claims we shipped to the wrong address, when the info was correct but then went in there & made changes, now we dont have proof that the info was changed. 

Any possibility Shopify?

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
444 67 87

Hi, @RandMboxes.

Thank you for your message and provided this feedback. I think this would be a fantastic idea for the customer-accounts section of our admin, I would be more than happy to submit this feedback to our developers for future consideration. Although I cannot guarantee that something like this idea will be implemented in future updates, the more ideas we receive from our merchants, the better the chance there is for implementation down the line. In the meantime, for ideas to counter-act against fraud orders, have you looked into applications such as our Fraud Filter app? It allows you to create custom filters for your business and adds an additional layer of security to your store to help prevent fraud, it may be worth looking into if you haven't yet. 

Thanks again and please do not hesitate to reach back out with any further questions or feedback, we love hearing from our merchants! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Kurtis_Van_Kamp
Excursionist
26 0 18

Yes, but they dont listen their customers, they only implement crap that they think is good without consulting their customer base.  and 99% of that is junk.

RandMboxes
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you.. I have, but its not what I need, I want to just be able to see when customers update their info. Have a "log" of customer changes