Shopify feedback please about my store no sales please

Solved
Gemma8
3 0 0

Shopify expert people can you please visit my store I have no sales until now I post in my instagram story and face book my followers said they like my product but no one buy Only visit please help. time2beactive.com 

Thank you 

Gemma

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 50 63

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Gemma8!

I understand that it can be frustrating to see traffic that is not currently converting to sales, but there are definitely notes to take from this, and you should certainly celebrate the traffic as a win because getting people in to your store is a big first step!

I had a look at your store, and I do want to start by commending all of your hard work! You have done a great job in making the website accessible and easy to navigate, I love that you have a chat window in the corner - this is a very good way to build trust with your customers and let them know that you are available to chat in case something is wrong with their order, or if they have any questions. 
Your logo is also very creative and memorable, nice work!

You are getting traffic, so now it is a question of how you are receiving them. A suggestion I have is to create a limited time discount for new customers as a way to encourage them to go through with the checkout. If you're unfamiliar with how to do this, I have a guide on creating discounts here. Be sure to also check out this Shopify Blog article we have on some of the other ways in which you can Increase Conversions

As for some other opportunities, I wanted to start with your Footer:

18-09-20548-94100

Having an About us section is very smart as it gives your store personality with the people behind the brand, but I do think that a better way to display this information would be by creating an About us page and adding it to your main menu where it is visible at the top. Having it in the footer can look a bit saturated at the bottom, so separating it would give the website an overall cleaner and more finished look. I have a video here that shows you how you can do this:

[video]

Speaking of your menu, another good idea might be to merge some of your categories - making the menu smaller, which in turn could simplify the process of finding products on the store. The reason I think you could merge the categories is because at the moment some of them only carry one or two products, such as the Coffee spoon menu item. As a suggestion, you could add that particular product to your Accessories menu instead. 

Additionally, if your theme supports drop down or nested menus, here is how you can further break down the menus and make it more structured from the top. 

All of the above suggestions might be very slight, but can go a long way in helping you convert traffic and make your first sale! For some more inspiration and tips, see our article on How to Make your First Sale in 30 Days.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 50 63

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Gemma8!

I understand that it can be frustrating to see traffic that is not currently converting to sales, but there are definitely notes to take from this, and you should certainly celebrate the traffic as a win because getting people in to your store is a big first step!

I had a look at your store, and I do want to start by commending all of your hard work! You have done a great job in making the website accessible and easy to navigate, I love that you have a chat window in the corner - this is a very good way to build trust with your customers and let them know that you are available to chat in case something is wrong with their order, or if they have any questions. 
Your logo is also very creative and memorable, nice work!

You are getting traffic, so now it is a question of how you are receiving them. A suggestion I have is to create a limited time discount for new customers as a way to encourage them to go through with the checkout. If you're unfamiliar with how to do this, I have a guide on creating discounts here. Be sure to also check out this Shopify Blog article we have on some of the other ways in which you can Increase Conversions

As for some other opportunities, I wanted to start with your Footer:

18-09-20548-94100

Having an About us section is very smart as it gives your store personality with the people behind the brand, but I do think that a better way to display this information would be by creating an About us page and adding it to your main menu where it is visible at the top. Having it in the footer can look a bit saturated at the bottom, so separating it would give the website an overall cleaner and more finished look. I have a video here that shows you how you can do this:

Speaking of your menu, another good idea might be to merge some of your categories - making the menu smaller, which in turn could simplify the process of finding products on the store. The reason I think you could merge the categories is because at the moment some of them only carry one or two products, such as the Coffee spoon menu item. As a suggestion, you could add that particular product to your Accessories menu instead. 

Additionally, if your theme supports drop down or nested menus, here is how you can further break down the menus and make it more structured from the top. 

All of the above suggestions might be very slight, but can go a long way in helping you convert traffic and make your first sale! For some more inspiration and tips, see our article on How to Make your First Sale in 30 Days.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Gemma8
3 0 0

Thank you so much for replying:)