shopify information

thag2024
Tourist
4 0 2

i created my store and its active. I do graphics printing and vinyl I would like to know more about this ad i keep seeing on creating a store for free selling products they choose I would like to know how this works being that i have already created my store with my own products i sell thank you in advance 

Replies 6 (6)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1270 101 186

Hi, @thag2024.

Thank you for reaching out! 

Do you mind sharing the ad with me so I can see what one your talking about? I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding it once I have more information on it. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions! I would love to learn more about your business. What type of products do you sell? 

Talk soon,  

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

thag2024
Tourist
4 0 2

threadworksngraphics.com

Emily
Shopify Staff
1270 101 186

Hi, @thag2024.

Thank you for your reply! 

Do you mind providing a bit more information on what your inital question was? I would be happy to help you.

Talk soon,

thag2024
Tourist
4 0 2

i created my store and its active. I do graphics printing and vinyl I would like to know more about this ad i keep seeing on creating a store for free selling products they choose I would like to know how this works being that i have already created my store with my own products i sell thank you in advance 

Emily
Shopify Staff
1270 101 186

Hi, @thag2024.

Thank you for your reply! 

I am still unsure what ad you are seeing because we do not offer a free plan at Shopify. If you have already created your store you can choose a plan and start selling your products. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

thag2024
Tourist
4 0 2

Ok I would like to make sure I did this correctly and the site is fully functional