Shopify International Domain

Itasports
3 0 1

Hi, I am currently trying to setup international domain, I've already created multiple subdomains... Example, for Italy (it.yourdomain.com), UAE (uae.yourdomain.com)...

I don't have any problem with the Italy as the region/country appears when I tried setting it up... But for other country, example I would like to create also for singapore, uae, switzerland... I can't see it on the setup...

Is there a way I can add more countries?

Untitled.png

Reply 1 (1)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
200 25 53

Hi, @Itasports!

To set specific regions to your international domains, you'll need to sell in multiple currencies using Shopify Payments. Selling in multiple currencies will then allow you to set up a local currency for each of your international domain countries or regions. You can set up and add more currencies in your Shopify Payments settings under the Countries/regions section, and as mentioned under Step 1 within this document. You can also read more about international domains on our Help Centre here.

If your store sells in multiple currencies, it's also a good idea to add a country selector to your theme. In this way, visitors to your store can select and view their local currency on your store.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog