All things Shopify and commerce
Has anyone had issue where the Shopify inventory on their website not matching with the raw data from Shopify? Thanks.
There are a few potential reasons for this discrepancy:
1) Shopify inventory is updated in real-time, while raw data inventory may be delayed.
2) Shopify inventory may be adjusted for Shopify's Out-of-Stock Threshold.
3) Some Shopify products may be set to "track inventory," while others may not.
4) Shopify products may be set to "auto-manage inventory," while raw data products may not.
5) Shopify products may have different variants with different inventory levels.
If you are still having trouble after taking these factors into account, reach out to Shopify support for further assistance.
Thank you. I will look into it.
Explore the 30-30-30 rule, a dynamic social media strategy for new businesses. Learn how t...
Discover how to leverage the often overlooked footer of your ecommerce site to gain custom...
In this blog, we’ll be shining a light on Shopify Partners, Experts, and Affiliates. Who a...