Shopify Lite

MatthewR
3 0 0

Hello,

I just want to clarify if I understand Shopify lite correctly. I have a client who has a squarespace website selling over 1000 products, they wanted to use Shopify Lite to give their customers more payment options as Squarespace only allows Stripe and Paypal. They are located in India and want to allow customers to pay through UPI and gateways like PhonePe and Paytm.

Does this mean that all 1000+ of their products will have to be uploaded on Shopify Lite? and a Shopify Lite "Buy Now" button will need to be added to each of their products on Squarespace?

Also will customers, who buy through Shopify Lite be able to add multiple products into a cart and check out?

Thank you!

Reply 1 (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3081 401 629

@MatthewR 

Great questions! 

If you were to use Shopify Lite, then you would need to upload all of the products to the Shopify admin in order for you to use the products on the Squarespace website. You can use product CSV's to help with importing the products. You can then embed the products individually or in collections by using the Buy Button channel. Customers will then have the option to add one, or more products to the cart and checkout through Shopify checkout using the payment providers you have enabled in the admin. You can view a full list of available payment providers for India here

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog