Can you manage multiple vendors and their payments in a Shopify store?

arnika
Shopify Partner
40 0 4

Hi,

I planned to create a new Shopify store which is based on the multi-vendor marketplace, 1. Shall I add multiple sellers in my store? 2. I am the admin of my store so me and my sellers are able to add the products? 3. The order amount should be directly received by the admin then the admin will share it with the sellers is this feasible in Shopify? 4. if it is possible then how to I do it in Shopify kindly go through the above questions and guide me on how to proceed further?

Replies 5 (5)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@arnika 
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

congrats on your new Store! But As per your Question Shopify doesn't have the multivendor features, 
you can Add it by the Multivendor App. It's expansive and out of your Budget, you can't afford that. It's Monthly and recurring cost.

so if you want to customize your Store according to multivendor, For that you have to hire a expert or a developer,
Might be their will add this features.

I hope You have got my points
Thank you.

arnika
Shopify Partner
40 0 4

Hi Zworthkey,

Greetings of the day!!!

How can I develop that? I am a Shopify Developer. Kindly guide me on how I achieved this and what are the basic skills to do it on my own?

Regards,

Arni T

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@arnika 

It's difficult to Guide, Hire any other Developer to Achieve this Multivendor.
Thank you.

Sharad_Kabra
Shopify Partner
58 1 7

Hello Arnika, this is Sharad here, founder at Shipturtle - an app which exactly solves for the requirement you have shared. With ST, you can add unlimited sellers, route orders to them, collect payments and do the payouts.

Please refer www.shipturtle.com or https://apps.shopify.com/shipturtle for more details.

You can write in at sales@shipturtle.com for any queries. 

simon-skrod
Shopify Partner
144 12 27

Hi @arnika ,
I am developer of shipify app called Feeds Bridge my app handles following processes:

1. Catalog onboarding you can push any kind of file, map it's columns to system fields and your products will be pushed to your shopify store.
  2. Validate incomming product attribute using predefined template.
  3. Manage pricinf using pricing rules.
  4. Grant access to your vendors, so they can review and edit their products (products can only be created by operator).
  5. Each vendor will have it's own fulfillment service on shopify, this means you will be able to send your vendors notification emails once their items gets sold also they can fulfill their items on feeds bridge vendors portal as well.

If you have any more questions please let me know.

Simonas Skrodenis
Developer of Feeds Bridge - Catalog Management System
Email: dev.feedsbridge@gmail.com