Is there an affordable way to adjust international pricing in Shopify Markets?

bythehorns
Excursionist
28 0 7

Hello, I have just go the early access to shopify markets. I have been so excited by this. I have been wanting to sell my products internationally however to do this I need to adjust the pricing for the different countries. Is the only way to do this is by upgrading to the $300USD plan per month?

This converts to $443 per month for me in $NZ so I just cannot afford this as a small business, is there another way?

Thank you. 

Replies 5 (5)

ThomasKyoto
Shopify Partner
72 3 23

With the 79USD Shopify plan, you should have access to international pricing when using Shopify payments and Shopify Markets.

If you click on "manage" in one of your international markets and then "manage" next to "currency & pricing", you should be able to do a price adjustment.

Without markets activated, this is already available in Shopify Payment.

DennisKr
Tourist
9 0 1

And what about translating Product Information. This isn't there yet as well. We need the 300 dollar plan for this?

ThomasKyoto
Shopify Partner
72 3 23

Looking at the pricing page, this is available to any plan.
https://www.shopify.com/pricing

bythehorns
Excursionist
28 0 7

It wont allow me in this plan as I have variants. So I sell art prints and various sizes for each print. 

bythehorns
Excursionist
28 0 7

When I do this it says to adjust pricing I need to upgrade my plan.  Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 10.10.07 PM.png