Shopify not loading on google chrome

Mubashir8
Visitor
3 0 0

I'm trying to access shopify.com but its not loading properly on google chrome. However other sites are working properly. I checked shopify on other browsers and it worked perfectly. I don't know what the problem is. I uninstalled and reinstalled the browser and it is up to date. All settings are default. I rebooted my system too still shopify is not loading. Hope someone would help me.
Thank You

shopify error.PNG

Replies 10 (10)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @Mubashir8 !

1. Make sure your are not using Google chrome in incognito mode
2. Chrome browser extensions or cache/cookies are causing the issue clear your cookie and cache
3. If you have a VPN/Firewall/Adblocker installed, disabling the option may help resolve the error.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
Mubashir8
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks for replying.

1. I'm not using incognito mode, however even if I try there the problem is same.

2. No extension is added. No cookies accepted from any website. All settings are default.

3. I'm not using any VPN/Firewall/Adblocker.

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @Mubashir8 , 

You need to remove existing cache and cookies.
Try the older version of google chrome.

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
Mubashir8
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks for replying.

1. I did clear cache and cookies.
2. Tried the older version of google chrome

but still the problem persists.

GMaximus
Tourist
3 0 1

IDENTICAL problem here.  did you fixed it?

mahavonjy
Visitor
2 0 0

The same problem with Chrome 

image.jpg

Dave_Dollar
Visitor
1 0 0

I have just created a Shopify Site and the images do not display in Chrome while on Microsoft Edge Chromium the images load immediately

GMaximus
Tourist
3 0 1

It's an issue with windows update because I had the same problems and I tried all the solutions out there in the web, so update your windows.

farooq21
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

If anyone facing the same issue even after clearing the cache and updating chrome then definitely your PC time is incorrect.
I was facing the same issue as others were facing, applying all steps, and then after correcting the time solved my issue.

Sahibshabir
Visitor
1 0 0

I click on free trail it shows me loading then it takes me directly to page where we select country.the main setup can't load where we give email, password,and store name,but when I preceding it from country page it takes me another page where store created but finally it shows store not created try again.

I tried different divces and browsers but it shows same. Plz I need help