What are the steps to gain recognition as a Shopify Partner?

Avnindra
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Hi,

I am looking to join the Shopify partner group. I have signed up and made the account.  I have understood the steps to deploy that app and the revenue share part.

I want to know what are the next steps to become the Shopify Partner with recognization? 

Replies 5 (5)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@Avnindra 

Welcome to the Shopify Partner program! 

If you'd like the Shopify Partner badge applied to your Community account then you will need to fill in the form here. Our Partners FAQ also provides a great deal of information about the Partners program that I would recommend reviewing. 

Could you tell me what type of recognition are you looking for?

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Avnindra
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Hi @Trevor, thanks for your reply. This helps.

But I am also looking to understand, as I have signed up for partner program and also building apps for Shopify app market. So can I call myself a Shopiy partner and can use on social or is there anything else I have to do for it ? If yes, what are the TODOs?

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@Avnindra 

You're welcome to market yourself as a Shopify Partner as you've signed up for the Shopify Partner program. There's nothing in particular that you need to do; however, it is important to note that you can not use Shopifys' logo in your marketing. A great way to help build a name for yourself would be to actively engage other uses in the Community by answering their questions. 

Avnindra
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Thanks, @Trevor for the information, it helps. However, I am keen to know more about the process of becoming a partner with Shopify in a way that we can promote each other partnership with mutual benefits. 

If you can help me with the list of todos or can connect anyone from the partner team, would be really helpful.

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@Avnindra 

Shopify does not have a program to promote specific partners. It would be the sole responsibility of the Shopify Partner to market themselves to create clients and gain referrals to gain the bounty that comes from a successful referral. In the future, you could look into applying to be a Shopify Expert.