Shopify payment gateway issue

masbts
2 0 0

Hi there,

I have LTD company in UK, and I used my wise business account to be able accept payment through Shopify payouts but I got an email informed me Shopify payments only for the countries in this list https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shopify-payments/shopify-payments-requirements#can-i-use... and my business located in UK furthermore I emailed Shopify Risk Operations Support team to review my issue again. but I have a question to have similar issue like me how I could resolve it if the Shopify payments not acceptable! what's the best alternative such as stripe, to use for my store too. I would be happy to hear suggestion from support team as soon as possible too!.

Thank you,

Reply 1 (1)
Victoria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
383 25 61

Hi, @masbts.

Thanks for all of the detailed context you've included.

I understand that you have an LTD business based in the UK and have used your Wise business account to accept payment on Shopify. As per Shopify Payments Requirements, the bank account requirements for Shopify Payments in the UK states the bank account must be with a physical bank in the United Kingdom, in GBP currency, and eligible for FPS transfers.

I recommend following up on the support ticket you've created with our Business Operations team for further clarification. Please be sure to check your inbox, spam and junk folder for any correspondence with our team.

If you're looking for an alternative payment gateway for the UK, we have a complete list here. I'd also love to learn more about what kind of business you have online and what types of products you sell?

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog