Shopify Payments & Shop pay installments on Hold

Sunshine8
Visitor
1 0 0

I Received an email June 10, 2022 to turn in certain items, those items were turned in -

I was told that I will be emailed within three days.

Its now June 17, 2022 pass 3 Days no one has contacted me to follow up with me on getting my account off hold from my payouts.

I’m opening up a “discussion” because I don’t know what to do….

I have reached out to customer service and they can’t help me because it’s and special department that deals with that.

mu customer care rep is Cooper and I haven’t got a response.

I was told to continue to wait for an email from Cooper with

the Risk Operations Team…..

Its been 7 Days and my payments are still on “HOLD” 

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO IF NO ONE IS EMAILING ME TO FOLLOW UP ABOUT THIS URGENT MATTER?

@HELP 

Reply 1 (1)

Erin
Shopify Staff
942 127 146

Hi there @Sunshine8. I competely understand the urgency of your situation and why you'd like this to be resolved as soon as possible.

If you've already spoken with our support team and they've asked you to wait for an email from the Risk Operations team, this is really the best way to get this resolved. They are the team who will be able to best help you and if you have an open ticket with them I can assure you they are working on it as quickly as they can. We try our best to respond as fast as possible. That being said, depending on the situation it can take some time.

If you'd like to make sure your ticket is still being worked on I would recommend reaching out to our support team again through this page. They would be able to check in on this and inform you of any available next steps.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog