Shopify Payments

Webistone
13 0 0

Hello,
I didn't solve this problem many many times. Texting here, searching on Google, asking someone. Please help 
When I set up Shopify Payments, It shows me this
Screenshot 2024-02-11 052906.png
Before it didn't accept my Account number. I got a new bank card for that. Now it accepts my account number but this time another problem occurred (On the image). I never can set up Shopify payments... every time another problem comes

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2752 198 386

Hi there, @Webistone!

Could you confirm where in the world you're based first so we can check for availability and requirements for Shopify Payments there?

If you can also confirm what sort of bank account you're adding here (current account, physical bank, virtual pre-paid card, etc), that will help us to understand and help out.

Did you previously attempt to set up Shopify Payments under different account info and are attempting to now use different account info?

The more information you can give us here the better we will be able to understand and help out.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Webistone
13 0 0

Okay,
I'm from Azerbaijan. I want to add a Debit card. My bank is physical of course.
Before I created a clothing brand but not with this email, it doesn't matter because even there I couldn't fix this issue. Customers didn't pay for the product. Every time they send me a payment issue... Please say the correct solution about that and consider Azerbaijan

Webistone
13 0 0

Can you solve it?