FROM CACHE - en_header

Shopify reports based on locations of your store NOT the customer location

Alexsok
3 0 0

Hello Shopify Community!

We are on the hunt for a report for summer sale orders of 2021, order frequency on a weekly basis, and need to segregate customer orders based on our locations as a business, NOT customer location.

We have 2 options for customers, pick up and shipping. I know that you can change location for customers, for example, if a customer places an order it automatically moves them to shipping, however, I can go on their order and change a customer to PU or ship. It just seems weird that there is no report with this filter. 

Looking for a report or solution that satisfies all requirements above, and also a report that will not take a whole day to work through the data to find what we need. Thank you!

Alyssa

Fulfillment Lead at Cairnspring Mills 

Reply 1 (1)
BetterReports-C
Shopify Partner
39 0 1

Hi @Alexsok 

Claudia here from Better Reports.

Have you been able to find a solution? If not, I would recommend our app Better Reports for this.

For weekly order frequency, we can show the total quantity of orders per week, or create a custom measure to recreate how you calculate order frequency — average order quantity per week, average order quantity per customer per week, etc.

The point of sales locations can be found as a built-in field that can be used to segregate orders within the report or as a filter.

Regarding the type of customers (shipping and pickup), if you let us know where the information is stored in Shopify once you change the customer type, we can create a custom field that pulls this information to use in your reports.

In addition to this, Better Reports has more than 60 built-in reports available out of the box that cover many common use-cases for merchants. You can schedule reports to run at set frequencies to your email or Google Drive or export the reports in CSV, Excel or PDF format.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

What do you think?