Shopify’s Risk Operation Team

Solved
Elvenagri
1 0 0

We had same issue and not getting any response from shopify. We have just started shop and showing same message "Your Shopify Payments account is on hold". Its very frustrating and annoying shopify is doing. Even not giving valid reason.

0 Likes
zessmax
Tourist
3 0 2
They going to shut down your whole store without an explanation watch. I
will never be in business with them. I swear.

Sheabenson
4 0 0

Experiencing the same thing now waiting for them to get back to me its such a pain

0 Likes
BorneBotanicals
1 0 0

These clowns are still at it.  We've decided to bail and go to a different platform due to the hostile Shopify team.  

Our story is similar to yours; feels like we've been lied to, used and stolen from.  Yucky.  

0 Likes
elmoutamassik0
Tourist
5 0 0

I'm going through the same process & I've no idea where this is going to lead me. this is not professional at all.

0 Likes
elmoutamassik0
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi dear, 

I would like to know how it went, did you solve the problem? 

0 Likes
Mrslindoshan
1 0 0

They told me my account is high risk and closed it i have a business registration for my business and i was using stripe as payment and paypal too even amazon pay. I lost my account that I spent hundreds of dollars to create and design.

0 Likes
Matthew_Mariano
4 0 0

im having the same issue as all of you, they are holding over $40k and i cant even access the stores because they are inactive... and even after the 120 days they say the payout failed and i get no further responses from risk

0 Likes
TomicaMotors
Tourist
4 0 0

So you are completely unable to access the account?

See, we have had 0 chargebacks and no high risk payments but got the same reply, excluding that part about the chargeback risk, etc.

Did you ever regain access to the store?

0 Likes
TomicaMotors
Tourist
4 0 0

Same, our situation is even more perplexing.

0 Likes