Shopify Service for a Business like Beachbody.com

Solved
huydangnguyen
1 0 0

Would a company like beachbody.com qualify to use Shopify? What they do is direct and affiliate marketing with fitness products and services. Based on my limited research, there are similar companies that do use Shopify as their ecommerce engine. So, just wanted to confirm as looking to implement for a similar business. 

I also see an plugin app GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing that seems suitable for such a business. Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated and thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Kitana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 4 26

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @huydangnguyen, welcome to the Shopify Community!

I don't know much about Beach Body specifically, but I do have some knowledge about affiliate marketing in general. With that said, I don't see any reason why someone working with a business model similar to Beach Body wouldn't be able to sell their products using their own Shopify website. Shopify allows affiliate marketing on the platform and you can check out this great blog article that talks about creating your own affiliate marking program

The Shopify App store has hundreds of affiliate marketing apps that can make getting started easier for you, and fit into any budget you might have.

I'm excited for you to get started with your new business, and wish you success in your journey!

Kitana | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Kitana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 4 26

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @huydangnguyen, welcome to the Shopify Community!

I don't know much about Beach Body specifically, but I do have some knowledge about affiliate marketing in general. With that said, I don't see any reason why someone working with a business model similar to Beach Body wouldn't be able to sell their products using their own Shopify website. Shopify allows affiliate marketing on the platform and you can check out this great blog article that talks about creating your own affiliate marking program

The Shopify App store has hundreds of affiliate marketing apps that can make getting started easier for you, and fit into any budget you might have.

I'm excited for you to get started with your new business, and wish you success in your journey!

Kitana | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog