Solved

Shopify store audit/tutor to help make sales

BowsForMyGirls
Visitor
3 0 1

Hello all,

My bow boutique store https://www.bowsformygirls.com has been launched for about a month. But so far I haven’t seen steady sales coming in. I think I have pretty much everything set up within the store following the articles I’ve read. Just need sales badly (lol who doesn’t). Has tried FB advertising as well but hasn’t made big difference. Is there any auditor/tutor you have worked with (and did help with sales) you would recommend, or any experienced Shopify owners that would help? Your advice is much appreciated. Many thanks!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ !

I have taken a look at your website and would like to make a couple of recommendations -

• Add an About Us page - It's important to let customers know the mission and values behind your brand as well as the team behind it. This creates a sense of reassurance for customers to know they're purchasing from a reliable business and letting them know a bit about your journey.

• Add an FAQ page - A well written FAQ page would be the first point of reference for all questions that your customers may think of when navigating through your website. It's important to have all possible questions in one place to ensure the customer experience is seamless and smooth.

What are your current marketing strategies? I would recommend taking a look into implementing a Social Media Marketing Strategy as this will help create multiple sources of traffic to your store and build customer engagement with your brand. We have a list of Social Media Marketing courses that you can take for free with Shopify Learn.

If you would like to hire a Shopify Expert to help you with sales or marketing, you can click here. Through our Shopify experts website, you're able to find a professional who fits your budget, requirements and location!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ !

I have taken a look at your website and would like to make a couple of recommendations -

• Add an About Us page - It's important to let customers know the mission and values behind your brand as well as the team behind it. This creates a sense of reassurance for customers to know they're purchasing from a reliable business and letting them know a bit about your journey.

• Add an FAQ page - A well written FAQ page would be the first point of reference for all questions that your customers may think of when navigating through your website. It's important to have all possible questions in one place to ensure the customer experience is seamless and smooth.

What are your current marketing strategies? I would recommend taking a look into implementing a Social Media Marketing Strategy as this will help create multiple sources of traffic to your store and build customer engagement with your brand. We have a list of Social Media Marketing courses that you can take for free with Shopify Learn.

If you would like to hire a Shopify Expert to help you with sales or marketing, you can click here. Through our Shopify experts website, you're able to find a professional who fits your budget, requirements and location!

BowsForMyGirls
Visitor
3 0 1

Thank you Nia for taking time to review my website and give valuable suggestions!! I will research and improve it based on your advice. If there's anything further you can think of in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know. I really appreciate your time and help!!

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

No problem! We're happy to help! If you run into any issues on the platform in the future, feel free to reach out to our Support Team who are available 24/7 to help you out!