Solved

Shopify store frozen after bill paid

Anm91
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi all, I paid my bill today for my store and it's still frozen. I can't get ahold of support at all, of course. Please help!

Accepted Solution (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Anm91.

We are sorry to hear you are running into this issue, I would be happy to help out as best as I can.

What is happening when you try to get a hold of support and what option are you trying? Our Live chat, email and forums channels are readily available 24/7. If you were hoping to schedule a callback, just a friendly reminder that our callback options are available at the availability of our phone advisors, so you may need to check back periodically. If you are having trouble reaching out to any support in general, can you provide some clarification on what is happening on your end? Are you seeing any specific errors, have you also tried multiple browsers and your mobile phone and are still getting the same issue?

You mentioned you cleared your bill today and the shop is still frozen, have you double-checked your credit card statement to make sure the payment went through? I would also recommend ensuring you are using a major credit card and not a debit-credit card of any type, as we do not accept these card types as our Billing Faq notes here.

If you have checked this and are still sure the payments went through, you would need to move forward with contacting support as at this time we are unable to access store information via social media or community channels. We would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email or callback. Please visit our Help Center here and log into your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Anm91.

We are sorry to hear you are running into this issue, I would be happy to help out as best as I can.

What is happening when you try to get a hold of support and what option are you trying? Our Live chat, email and forums channels are readily available 24/7. If you were hoping to schedule a callback, just a friendly reminder that our callback options are available at the availability of our phone advisors, so you may need to check back periodically. If you are having trouble reaching out to any support in general, can you provide some clarification on what is happening on your end? Are you seeing any specific errors, have you also tried multiple browsers and your mobile phone and are still getting the same issue?

You mentioned you cleared your bill today and the shop is still frozen, have you double-checked your credit card statement to make sure the payment went through? I would also recommend ensuring you are using a major credit card and not a debit-credit card of any type, as we do not accept these card types as our Billing Faq notes here.

If you have checked this and are still sure the payments went through, you would need to move forward with contacting support as at this time we are unable to access store information via social media or community channels. We would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email or callback. Please visit our Help Center here and log into your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.