Shopify store locked - The store is unabailable

Solved
Sunsun_Market
3 0 0

Hi fellow shop owners,

I need help urgently and I can't seem to find a way to get hold of anyone from SHopify.

My online store dashbaord is unabilable and cannot be accessed with the error message saying the store is 

"LOCKED - THEIS STORE IS UNAVAILABLE" 

Anyone have experienced this before? How do I regain access to my store?

Any feedback or help will be much appreciated.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1947 136 259

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Sunsun_Market!

Thanks for letting us know about this and thanks also for letting us know how you were able to get it resolved.

In cases like this where your store has become available, it's a good idea to check for any contact from an escalated team at Shopify.

You can try checking in your email provider's 'spam' or other folders, as messages like these are sometimes automatically filtered there in error.

That's where you'll be able to get more info on the status of your store and any actions available to you in that regard.

Should you not be able to find any contact from our team in cases where your store is unavailable, you can reach out for support via our Help Centre here, where we can access and discuss your account with you securely.

Thanks again for letting us know about this and how you were able to resolve it! 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Sunsun_Market
3 0 0

Problem resolved.

Issue: branded or trademarked products as one of the product were advertised with "Squid Game" wording.
Upon removing it and signing a form, store access is reopened.

Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1947 136 259

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Sunsun_Market!

Thanks for letting us know about this and thanks also for letting us know how you were able to get it resolved.

In cases like this where your store has become available, it's a good idea to check for any contact from an escalated team at Shopify.

You can try checking in your email provider's 'spam' or other folders, as messages like these are sometimes automatically filtered there in error.

That's where you'll be able to get more info on the status of your store and any actions available to you in that regard.

Should you not be able to find any contact from our team in cases where your store is unavailable, you can reach out for support via our Help Centre here, where we can access and discuss your account with you securely.

Thanks again for letting us know about this and how you were able to resolve it! 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sunsun_Market
3 0 0

Yes, I found the email in the spam folder regarding the problematic product.

And once I've signed the form that was required and change the product name, store was released immediatly.

Impressed with the efficiency.